P.Oslo inv. 1026
Background and Physical Properties
- P.Oslo inv. 1100
- 15.6 x 16.6 cm.
- Publication side:
- Recto; the Verso is blank
- Palaeographic description:
- State of preservation:
- September 18, 57 A.D.
- Ibion Eikosipentarouron, Polemonos meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- Hermaios, tax collector
- Title / Type of text:
- List of delinquent taxpayers
- List of persons owing taxes, drawn up by the tax collector in Ibion.
- Taxation Tax collection Arrears List
- Named people:
- Ptolemaios, tax collector of Ibion Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, emperor Ammoneus, elder son of Saras Ammoneus, younger son of Saras
- Named places:
- English translation:
- From Hermaios, poll-tax proctor of Ibion, according to request: those owing, up to the month Sebastos of the present fourth year of the reign of Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus Imperator, for poll-tax for the third year and dike-tax for the second year, belonging to (the category of) untraceable tax delinquents, that is: those who have disappeared and have left for unknown places, for poll-tax 1318 silver drachmas and for dike-tax 232 drachmas, total 1550 silver drachmas. Moreover additional dues will have to be paid. The individual items are: Ammoneus, elder son of Saras, for poll-tax 45 drachmas . obols, for dike-tax 6 drachmas 4 obols. Ammoneus, younger son of Saras, for poll-tax 45 drachmas . obols, for dike-tax 6 drachmas 4 obols.
- Probably Tebtynis, Polemonos meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- Purchased by L. Amundsen from M. Nahman, Cairo, Feb. 18, 1929
- Acquisition year:
Eliassen M de Kat, SO 51, 1976, 145-148
SB: XIV 12015▾ Corrections:
- Sijpesteijn PJ, ZPE 55 (1984) p. 157-158Hagedorn D, ZPE 67 (1987) p. 101-104 (l.1)
Record last modified 2021-02-09 23:53:25